Within the SDL Group of companies:?
Your personal data will be processed by our staff in the SDL group of companies which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, to complete the purposes for which we collect your data.?
Outside the SDL Group of companies: We may share your Personal Data with these third parties:?
- Partners etc. appointed in countries in which SDL does not have offices, who sell our products. If we identify you are logging into our website from such a country we will pass your personal data to our Partner etc. to provide you with an ability to obtain information about our products;?
- Industry or solution specialist Partners etc. appointed by SDL to sell our products in an industry sector or as a total solution. If we identify you are involved in or interested in an industry sector or in a total solution offering we will pass your personal data to our Reseller or OEM partner who may contact you to provide you with details etc. about our products and their services;?
- Organisations such as agents or sub-contractors with which we engage to perform functions on our behalf, such as sending customer communications, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments and providing customer service. These organisations will have access to Personal Data needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes;?
- Internet telephony service providers, hosting centre providers or providers of SAAS such as Microsoft or any other provider of IT services or applications ancillary to the Service which SDL offers or use in the ordinary course of our business;?
- If SDL sells any business or assets, we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets and your Personal Data may be one of the transferred assets;?
- If SDL is acquired by a third party, your Personal Data will be one of the transferred assets;?
- To any other business entity into which SDL enters into a joint venture or other arrangement;?
- To address security or technical issues;?
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our legal rights. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection or credit risk reduction; and?
- Law enforcement or regulatory agencies, if required to do so by law, or by an order of a Court.?
We will not otherwise share or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.?
We will not sell, trade or rent Personal Data to unaffiliated third parties except if we have obtained your express permission.?
Our site may contain links to other websites that are outside our control and are not covered by this Privacy Notice. If you access other websites using the links provided, the operators of those websites may collect information from you which will be used by them in accordance with their applicable policies, which may differ from ours.